Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I'm going to be a little quiet this September

Hey Everyone!

I have made the decision to be a little quiet this month. I have to acknowledge certain events like 911 (which is always sad, somber, and should NEVER be forgotten) but other events will be kept hush because I don't want to add fuel to the "worry" flames.

On a good note, one of my actors got his first real TV experience on a set other than my own. He also got into a film that will premiere in Philadelphia so KUDOS to my buddy, E. Vincent Burrows. It is always the small steps that count the most in the BIG picture.

Finally, my Spiritual Anniversary (for those of you who have been following my blogs) is coming up and it just so happens to fall on Eid-al-Fitr which is the Muslim festival that end their fasting during Ramadan. I have a handful of acquaintances who are Muslim so I am contemplating spending sometime with them on that day... However, I more than likely will spend the day with a beer in one hand and a cigar in the other and hopefully some quiet time to myself... It is the simple things that mean the most.

Until I blog again, take care of those you love and live well.
Nate

No comments: