Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Brittany Is Marie (Victim # 2)



If you have been keeping up with my blog then you have seen this actress before. I met her and her mom at a networking in Phillie. Actually, I knew her mom, Andrea Richardson, from a previous networking that had nothing to do with the industry.

However, back to Brittany! She is only 13 years old but an extremely talented actress. I was surprised at the believable range of her performance at such a young age. Brittany (or Brit as I call her) plays, Marie, the serial killer's second victim. Her death scene actually made me jump and I wrote and directed everything. So I do believe that there is a bright future for Brit in the industry.

FYI - I even put her mom to work as a bystander in the crowd and yes she did a wonderful job, too!

I look forward to seeing Brit succeed!

Peace

N8

No comments: