Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What A Great Year For Movie Soundtracks!!!!

Hey Peeps!

Several pretty NICE end of the year events are coming up so I just wanted to post a recap of what I think "changed the game" (hint, hint) this year.

IT WAS MUSIC!!!!

Sure the visuals were outstanding, too. Especially when you consider films/movies like AVATAR, but did you take note of the totally engulfing soundtracks that reinforced the visual dynamics in these types of picture? ATTICUS ROSS and his brilliant audio interpretation of the BOOK OF ELI, HANS ZIMMER with his emotional tour de force soundtrack for INCEPTION, and now finally Disney hips up and locks it down with DAFT PUNK's tech savvy and heart racing TRON soundtrack. 

To wrap it up, I know exactly what I want under the tree this Christmas... MONEY!!! (lol) So that I can buy these cds and own a piece of this phenomenal musical revolution in the film industry.



No comments: