Tuesday, March 06, 2012

My First On Camera Interview As A Filmmaker @ Castreach Party in NYC

I decided to get back into the flow of things by going to a networking that was coordinated by Castreach, an organization that brings entertainment industry people of all backgrounds together under one roof. The event was held at LUXE and club within the LUCKY STRIKE Bowling Lanes. I invited a few actors and friends for drinks there leaving it open as to whether they wanted to stay for the whole event or "jetty" when ready. Most stayed and those that did literally saw the party hit the stratosphere.
First, I met YARON URBAS an actor, director, and overall filmmaker who wanted to do an interview with me for his upcoming documentary which he is filming in part episodically. I and several other filmmakers did the interviews and that is when then the paparazzi showed up. Now there weren't any true celebs there but I get the concept. Find them before they are stars and develop the story/angle or in other words "get the drop" first. 
1) A girl stands behind a statuesque man and rips his shirt off (WTF)
2) I and my new friend Janette Webb pose for a few shots. The music picks up she starts dancing and I am blinded by the sea of flashing lights. I dodge (foolishly) out the way (cause I can't dance) and she is ablaze in flashing lights... And totally LOVING every moment.
3) Several of the most interesting people wanted to take photos with me... So I got pass myself and was like cool.
4) Then music that my older siblings danced to came on and kids half their age jumped on the floor. And yes that is when the break dancing started... 'Nuff' Said! 

Check out the pics below to see how off the hook this party was. I can only pray that there are more parties like this in the future

LOL4REAL.
N8









No comments: