Tuesday, April 23, 2019

My Artwork for The Lepidopteran

Everything (every single mask and costume for The Lepidopteran) has been made including the weapons.  As I wrote the script the ideas began to flow and I began to visualize the outfits so to help the script I naturally began to create them. My entire apartment is filled with statues and masks representing the mystical and scientific armors that characters wear during combat. I completed 3 scripts although I created costumes for 4 (the fourth script is sitting on my laptop waiting for me to flush out my notes). FYI - Some of the costumes even glow in the dark which can be very “trippy “ at night. I have to make mental note to put my glow in the dark picture of Paris (she’s the sniper in the third script). I hope you enjoyed the previous pics and I will see you at the movies!!!

No comments: