Friday, March 05, 2021

Human Game 3 Is A Go (Fund Me Page (lol))

 It has been a while since I focused in on the Human Game series and right now I am sitting in the doctor’s office waiting for my appointment with the nurse. All is well but it is a routine check up. 

I started writing and am about 3 weeks away from completing HG3 script. The pieces are coming together but for the cast (so far) the script was so complicated in the little bit that I gave them (no way was I giving more than the first 11 pages) I had to send them a spoiler email explaining almost everything. I usually don’t like doing this but there is a lot at stake with this project.

For one, my old classmate and former official photographer for President Obama is set to be the cinematographer on the project. This means that I am going to have to fly him and his equipment in from the Midwest. Plus give him and his crew lodging for about 3 weeks in June for the shoot.

I have motorcycle 🏍 stunts in this one so we need to get bikes. I currently have the good fortune of being in contact with the Newark Knights Motorcycle Club who may or may not be able to assist us... Fingers crossed!!!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot (NOT) that I have to pay cast and crew... so I created a Go Fund Me Page https://gofund.me/2ba77b60

So I gotta get a lot lined up! Check out my page and donate whatever you can!!!

Just for fun I am posting the old teaser trailer for HG3 that’s from roughly 8 years ago 


Enjoy and please donate and/or spread the word about the project!!!!

Peace 

N8 

No comments: