Friday, April 09, 2021

Looking for Actresses Who Can Ride Motorcycles in NJ/NYC

 Greetings!

I am currently looking for two women with motorcycles who don't mind doing a little acting in my next film HUMAN GAME 3: THE REVELATION. 

There will be GREAT EXPOSURE and both women will get an IMDb page and IMDb credit as well as having their name in the credits at the end. There is NO NUDITY and this is a No Pay (so far although it may change if the Go Fund Me Page https://gofund.me/60003293  fills up). Without revealing the plot, one of the two women end up being a heroine by the end of the script and both women will be characters will be featured in the next episode of the script series!

Send a current photo of yourself and even your bike to nathanwaire@gmail.com 

If you have any questions please contact the above email. I cannot respond to comments left on blog.

FYI - On April 13th at 8 pm we will be having a zoom reading of the script. So if you are interested in one of these roles or observing email me and I will send you the link (and the script if you are applying for a role).

N8

No comments: