Friday, December 17, 2021

HAPPY HOLIDAYS And An Update On Next Year!!!

 First of all HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone!!! This year had some Great moments in it like winning so many awards and placing into so many competitions with my script Human Game 3. If I could afford to enter more I would!! But alas the year is coming to an end and new ideas and projects are afoot! 

So here’s a sneak peek of next year. I have already started writing two scripts and a book! I plan to complete them by early to mid 2022! Also, I entered a few competitions and film funding contests to see if they can help me make HG3... that’s if it doesn’t get picked up by some other filmmaking company!!! It is a Great concept for a series and should be made... God willing!!!

I should be chiming in with you around the Christmas Eve with a link to my interview with The SIFF! So until then I am wishing you all Peace, Love and Safety this holiday season!!

Keep your cuffs clean when wearing your heart ❤️ on your sleeve.

Take care 

N8 

No comments: