Sunday, July 17, 2022

I wrote an article in L&A Magazine


 Even though it is a promotional magazine I am very proud that the owner asked me to write an article about filmmaking and screenwriting! One of my friends said your name is not on the cover but I had to point out that no one was named on the cover lol 😝!!! I also told him that I got in a little early because the next issue is the men’s issue and because it is the relationship issue I talk about my contact over the years with industry friends and associates. Basically, how I went from an actor to a filmmaker/screenwriter. If you’re interested in seeing a copy just email me ( nathanwaire@gmail.com )!

Each issue cost $10 without shipping but I will definitely see if I can get you one for free!

Take care and I hope to hear from you soon!!!

N8 

No comments: