Sunday, September 25, 2022

On OCTOBER 15th and 22nd THE CHOICE Will Be Read Through Zoom Meeting!

THE CHOICE on Coverfly.com 

Currently, if you are interested in reading THE CHOICE you will have to go to Coverfly.com and look it up (I have provided a link above), BUT we will be doing a two-part reading of the script in October on Saturday the 15th and 22nd at 7:30pm. If you are interested in seeing the reading contact me at my email address (nathanwaire@gmail.com) or if you can wait, we will be recording each part of the reading and I will post it on my blog and YouTube channel the following week.

Some intriguing news about the reading is that several media influencers and industry pros are participating as well as viewing the reading. They will be either actively participating or watching/chiming in during the reading. Some have grown with me over the years while the majority are new to how SAPIEN FILMS runs things so it should be really exciting!!!

If you would like to be a part of the reading just contact my email (I can't accept comments on my blog) and I will send you the link once, we get closer to the dates!

Peace ✌

N8

No comments: