Tuesday, June 27, 2023

I Couldn’t Get To The Mixer BUT I Still Have News LOL

 My ride into NYC thought that the mixer was Wednesday and didn’t realize that it was Tuesday… he didn’t read my blog close enough lol 😂 and even though we spoke about it he just got the 27th confused with the 28th at work so we canceled and are going next month when the next date is announced! 

In other news, the producer I met at the first mixer read several of my scripts and liked one so for the past few weeks I have been doing a rewrite of that script according to the notes he gave me in our meeting! Last week I finished the rewrite and I have been awaiting his response! More than likely I will have to do another rewrite because I gave him a barebones version of the script looking for more insight.

Also, I got the chance to talk to Kevin Caruso (who now lives and writes in California) about the writers strike. He’s one of the fortunate writers who have a backup job and insider info is that the strike will go on past Labor Day BUT my Spiritual gut and inside man says it should be resolved in July because I am pretty sure that the BIG STUDIOS don’t want the writers and actors striking at the same time… just my 2 cents!!!! FYI - *BEEP*, HG3 and The Choice have all been doing well in the festivals so hopefully I’ll have more GOOD NEWS in the future months!!!

Keep pushing forward and I’ll see at the places to be!!!!

N8 

No comments: