Friday, July 12, 2024

August 31st The Lepidopteran Book Will Be Joined By 4 More Scripts!!!

 At the end of May, my sci-fi dramedy script The Lepidopteran was released as a book on Amazon thanks to the competition from Dizzy Emu Publishing!!!! What I did not know was that they run the competitions back-to-back! So, when I found this out, I immediately entered my scripts The Choice and *BEEP* into the competition! When funds are ready I’ll enter two more scripts and they’ll be The Lepidopteran 2&3!! If you like the first one then you’ll get a kick out of the second and third in the series of 4 scripts in The Lepidopteran series!!! I’m so excited to see my scripts in print as a means of exposure for my company (SAPIEN FILMS) and so that people can see the extent of my writing ability! I’ve included the link to the first book below! Enjoy!!!


THE LEPIDOPTERAN LINK


No comments: