Sunday, September 29, 2024

Update on the film and book called The Choice

So, I and my business partner after brainstorming are promoting our next film (THE CHOICE) by giving away walk-on roles in the production. There's one catch!!! If you want the role you have to buy either the kindle or paperback version of the book on Amazon and WRITE A REVIEW!!! After the review is written DM me the link on one of the other social media sites I'm on or email me the link at nathanwaire@gmail.com
I'll then contact you with a reply with the details! *NOTE* We are filming in NJ and because we are going into preproduction by November 4th all reviews done for a role will have to be submitted by then.
If you live in the NJ, NY, or PA area this is ideal for you to get exposure as well as an IMDb credit for background work in a film. Also, you will be wearing your own clothes and must have your own transportation.
GOOD LUCK and a video plus link to the book up for review is below.

THE CHOICE BOOK LINK

SHORT VIDEO ABOUT THE CHOICE

No comments: