Saturday, August 29, 2026

3 S.S., Lepidopteran And Nina

 Just a little rant about what happened over the last couple of weeks…

So, I went to a networking event in NYC and met some interesting folks. I brought three of my books (NINA, 3 Strange Scripts and The Lepidopteran) and gave them to people who genuinely were interested. The first was a lady who was starting a clothing line. She had children who were beginning to read. She was from Denmark 🇩🇰 but came to the networking from her home in Philadelphia. She wanted her children to read more so I gave her NINA and she was thoroughly pleased. 

The next was a CEO of a social media company and he was very enthused about reading 3 S.S. but during our conversation another guy who I’d met earlier overheard that I was a screenwriter and we sparked another conversation. He’d met the day before a person who wanted to do an AI feature film and seeing that he owned an AI company told him to look out for potential ideas/scripts so I gave him The Lepidopteran. PERFECT 👌🏽!!!! Most of the characters and effects are made for AI/CGI.

Shortly before this event I was at the doctor’s office of the doctor who is in the dedication of 3SS. He had bought 11 copies of the book. I signed them all to which he began passing them to the staff and promised that he would give a copy to the department head!!! GLORIOUS!!!! The nurse to whom NINA is dedicated also said that she had already started to spread the word about her (and her colleagues) book so mission accomplished!!! It only takes a drop to cause a ripple in still waters…

Until next time, Dear Reader, buy a book, spread the word, and stay POSITIVE!!!

N8

NATHAN ZEN-SAPIEN ON BARNES AND NOBLE

Amazon Author's Page



09FoL3ER






No comments: