Saturday, April 29, 2006





These are some more images from the networking. I foolishly stopped taking pictures after the first hour so a lot of people that I met are not in the photos. The bar and lounge that I the networking was held at is called THE CRIME SCENE. It is right across from CBGBs on Bowery Street in NYC. The networking was fun and interesting and to all the people that I didn't post I'll get you up here the next time I see you.

The poster is pure advertising. The spoon and fork motif have nothing to do with THE ZEN COOKBOOK because there is no cooking in the book just a cool metaphorical recipe for the experiences that the main character, Ethan Zen, is living through.

For anyone interested in the book it can be bought at Amazon.com, bn.com, and bamm.com

THANKS for your support.

N8

No comments: