Tuesday, December 12, 2006

ACTOR ALERT: ALBERTO CORRAL



Between my Blogger and Myspace blog I will until the end of the year be posting Actor Alerts or Names To Take Note Of In 2007. The first Actor Alert that I will post goes to my buddy and great fellow actor ALBERTO CORRAL. He is currently acting in Spain and has performed throughout Europe. I had the good fortune to meet him while he was training in NY. He speaks both English and Spanish fluently and has received training from New York Film Academy (NYFA). While in America, he was in several indie and student films as well as making an appearance on daytime television.

FYI He is also an accomplished animator and has a blog devoted to his animation career. Alberto is already a presence to recognize but in the upcoming year he may ( key word being 'may' ) go global with his acting career. I'm glad to have met Alberto and I hope that in the upcoming year that I will get the chance to work with him. If you are a producer or studio that would like to contact him just email me for the information or search the web for his blog. Good Luck and remember to keep Peace on your mind and Love in your heart.

No comments: