Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Manga, Me, and More Projects

This is the second time in one month that I did extra work on a Japanese film. It was quite fun. This production was made for TV and was based on a Manga comic series called Boys Over (Then) Flowers. I am pleased to say that several more of my projects are being seen by producers and associates in the industry.

I should inform anyone going to the next networking event that I will not be attending. It is just too close to the holidays for me and I have other obligations so I apologize to those who were expecting me to show up.

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON!!!! If you want to drop me a line don't hesitate I will be at my computer most of the time. LOL :)

Keep a peaceful state of mind and love in your heart.

Nate

No comments: