Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Book #3 Update & Other Stuff

Greetings everyone!!

The third book is half complete and I have made some astonishing revelations. First, I think that this book is really two books instead of one complete work. Also, I am not in a hurry to finish this piece because my mood and position with my current publisher is transitory to say the least.

It seems that each time that I sit down to write life challenges me with distractions. This is okay for me because I have learned that when you are on the road to doing something great life will test you to see if you are tough enough to complete the task. It is a quality of character situation that must be dealt with on a very personal level and sometimes you have to know when to take a break. I am up to face a challenge but feel motivated at this point to promote some of my other projects. For all you astrology believers I guess Mercury in retrograde last Monday has officially postponed the progress on my third book for at least three or four weeks. However, taking a break now and again is refreshing and necessary so I look forward to promoting some of my previous endeavors. Also, astrology lovers I must make note that Mars has finally moved forward. It maybe too soon for fellow Aries to celebrate but after 10 week retro in Gemini and Cancer I am glad to see it launch ahead. Whether you believe in Astrology or not, the next few months should be interesting. I feel that if you face the future aggressively and with a more progressive attitude good things should manifest. So never be afraid to approach life in a new manner or way. You may get a few bumps and bruises but you will have done that which others sometimes fear and that is change.

Stay Focused And Stay Positive

Nate

No comments: