Friday, January 04, 2008

LE ROYALE BAR (formally Luke and Leroy)










I would talk about the wrap party for The Wire but the true star of the evening was the hospitality and generosity of the bar LE ROYALE. Bar owner named Terry was very friendly and welcoming to any guest that approached him. His best bartender that night was a man named Gardner (or Gartner). He was truly proficient at mixing drinks and he had a vast knowledge of what drinks to make and combine. He and the owner were extremely classy and a pleasure to be around.
I admit that I left early but I had to do some stuff the next day so I snapped a few pics of some of the beautiful people that were there that night and bid a fond farewell to the club/bar.
Also, my friend and fellow actor Steven A. Robinson was there. He is a class act, too.
Until the next gathering... Peace!!!!
Nate

No comments: