Friday, June 21, 2019

Buying The Artwork For The Lepidopteran

Currently my apartment is too crowded with artwork and I can’t clean it properly or add new furniture so here’s the deal...
The artwork is attached to a series of scripts I created called The Lepidopteran. If you’re interested in acquiring the artwork you must be willing ( in writing) give it temporarily to any producer/production company making the films. The artwork was originally meant for the films although their aesthetics transcends my writing. If you’re interested in the artwork contact me at 9088683145 or email me at nathanwaire@gmail.com
The artwork is slowly getting damaged by cigar smoke and improper upkeep and the whole collection deserves a better home... perhaps a gallery, museum or even a warehouse!
Contact me soon if you’re interested. Also you must provide transportation and that can be included with the cost of the artwork
Thank you sincerely!
N8 

No comments: