Wednesday, June 19, 2019

The Bubble Factory In Beverly Hills!!!!

 I can’t hold back anymore so hopefully to not jinx myself I waited until now to mention their name. I, through Linked In, had the good fortune to connect with Jonathan Sheinberg who is one of the owners of the Bubble Factory. He is best known for producing such hits as “The Silence of The Lambs “ and “Passenger 57” but he also had a string of less successful films. This aside he is also friends with the legendary Steven Spielberg which means that if he got a good enough script some very powerful people could see it!
Anyhoo... I told him about The PACT placing in the semifinals of Fade-in Online and only costing $2000 to make so he said contact his assistant at a certain number... I did not know that it was a landline so for several months I texted the landline wondering why I wasn’t getting a response. So I contacted Mr. Sheinberg again to which he responded “Call him...” I did and got his email address. I have been sending him stuff ever since... Not too much just The PACT and its script, Virulent, and the three scripts in the series The Lepidopteran! lol 😆
The only thing that is bothering me is the silence (no pun intended) I know that it takes months for them to read scripts but I just wish they could say “ Got it! Thanks.” Or something
Oh well, pray for me... I need some comfort lol
N8 

No comments: