Tuesday, December 06, 2022

A new rewrite of The Lepidopteran

 As the holiday season pushes forward, I have a little bit more time to work on old projects. The one that stood out; that never materialized was The Lepidopteran. I created so much for the series yet when I recently read the first script it was lacking. My writing style has improved so I have been spending time rewriting the script which was difficult because the only pdf that I had was a photocopy BUT thankfully Final Draft has a new feature that allows you to put old pdf copies into the latest version of the software. Mind you that this is a photocopy so I have been copy and pasting the script where I didn’t rewrite it completely!!! So my December is set! Rewrite The Lepidopteran and I have already planned to do a reading of it at the end of January or tentatively the beginning of February.

Keep busy and never settle!!!

N8 

ps Send me your Good vibes 😎 on this one because it really has potential. Peace ✌️ 

No comments: