Saturday, December 31, 2022

Happy New Year πŸŽŠπŸŽ†πŸŽˆ 2023!!!

 Firstly, I would like to thank and say that I am extremely grateful for all those that supported SAPIEN FILMS throughout the year! Throughout all the readings and contests… some of which bore fruit and those that didn’t! I appreciate you all for your support and time!

Next, I’d like to thank all my new colleagues who are making the promise of next year look so good!!! A special shout out to the agents and managers who said they would take a look at my work in the new year… HOORAY!!!

Then there’s those people who were just kind to me… Every little bit kept me going and gave me hope for my fellow humans (no matter how they looked or what they represented).

Finally, I like to thank my family (both fictive and real) for showing me LOVE and teaching me that GOD has no limits… It is us who must have Faith and be willing to step out on it!!!

This New Year let’s push forward in the ways that the Universe wants!!! E., Spock, HB, Craig, Courtney, Billy, Bones, and the rest of “Star Trek” past and present… Thank you so much and let’s boldly go where none of us have gone before!!!

Peace ✌️ and Blessings!!!

N8 

No comments: