Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Latest Review of My Book BOY: A Story Based On True Events

 I am so pleased to see another review of my book Boy on Amazon, so I cut and pasted it into this post!!! It was written by Heather who’s a professional in special education (and author as well)!!!

Enjoy and see it for yourself below and/or through the link here BOY: A Story Based On True Events

FYI - I wrote an award-winning script called *BEEP* based on this book. The script can be found on Coverfly.com

N8 

“This is more than just a story, it's real life. This book focuses on a struggling family, but the main characters are boy and man. As a professional in special education, I was intrigued by this book as boy is autistic. Not only that, but he seems to have had psychotic split personalities. Man also faces his own demons and proves to be a strong individual despite the hardships he was dealt in life. I highly recommend this book. “- Heather 




No comments: