Saturday, February 11, 2023

Esther Dillard’s Book and an Update

 I bought my cousin's book, and it was a fun/quick read!!! It took me one day to read and I am a slow reader! Full of pictures from her career and life in general, it was insightful as to why Black women go through such extremes to take care of their hair. It even gives a history of how Black hair was regarded and treated in Africa and the Americas with a bibliography to back her facts... she was a professor during her media career. It can be purchased on Amazon as a Kindle or paperback book!

Also, shortly after my zoom reading of THE LEPIDOPTERAN, I noticed some interesting hits on LinkedIn and other social media. Executives at HBO and NBC both checked out my profile on LinkedIn and the hit counter on this page jumped by 100 plus hits... HOORAY! I also got some pleasant inquires on Stage 32 from industry people who read the blog post that the site mailed out to its 750,000 subscribers!!! The agents that had access to the site and script said that they would check it out...

So, we push forward hoping for the best!

N8

ps I was able to post a comment on one of my older posts so if you would like to try and leave a comment... who knows... It May Show Up!!!


No comments: