Monday, August 07, 2023

The Towen 2, Sundance & Coverfly Competition’s The Titan

 Greetings Everyone!!!

 I have some updates for you that have yet to be resolved. First off, The Towen 2 was completed last Sunday and because I am submitting it to festivals I got the chance to see it before the actors and crew! Steve Yank really put his heart in this one and for a no-budget film it is a psychedelic trip! It’s a mesh of old school tricks with campy flavor… the 70ish special effects are enough to get it into horror festivals… so we’ll submit and see!!!

Also, I submitted The PACT script and trailer to Sundance Episodic Contest back in February and they’re announcing on August 21st who’s going to get in! I’ve already been told by two psychic people that I don’t make it in but I have Faith that GOD supernaturally is in control so I’ll just wait for the outcome.

Finally, I entered 3 different scripts (*BEEP*, HG3 with series Bible, and The Choice) into Industrial Script’s The Titan Awards on Coverfly!!! They’ll be announcing quarter finalists August 31st… my odds are a little better for this one. I only pray that one of them goes further than that and makes it to the end of the competition!!! The rewards are pretty good 👍 

Wish me luck 🍀 and let’s pray that God’s will is on our side 

N8 


No comments: