Wednesday, September 23, 2026

5 Prong Entertainment Attack (LOL)!!!

 As some of you assumed, I have begun working on my next children’s book using the character of Nina which should be available by the end of the year. BUT that’s just the first part of the attack!!!

I sent the first 10 pages of BEEP to an executive who premiered at TriBeCa for a review!!! It’s set up that if she likes the first 10 then she’ll go ahead and read the rest of the script.

Next, I pitched HUMAN GAME the series to an executive who works with Paramount/CBS to see if she’ll request the script and other information about the series.

Just like HG the series I am waiting to hear back from the AI company whose CEO took my book, The Lepidopteran, from me at a networking where he told me that there was a filmmaker interested.

And finally there’s The PACT!!! Last year I contacted the Obama Foundation and their library about checking out the book. Just last month one copy sold of the book which led me to reach out to other organizations about investing in the TV series. I contacted the Overlook Foundation and wrote their headquarters twice and noticed that the link that I sent of the trailer got numerous hits… This is promising!!! If they were to offer a grant to redo the series I would jump at it!!!

So, that’s this last month in a nutshell! Below I have put the links 🔗 to the books on Amazon (and which has them all) and Barnes and Noble. Don’t hesitate to check them out!!!

N8

Below are the links:

NATHAN ZEN-SAPIEN ON BARNES AND NOBLE

Amazon Author's Page









No comments: