Thursday, September 17, 2026

MARS ICE SOCIAL NETWORKING

I went to the Mars Ice Social Networking with Spock at the behest of my new colleague, Xander. Once there we noticed that most of the people there were Russian. This didn't stop us because we're not too political and often leave politics out of general "maneuverings" BUT the one thing that caught my eye at the Times Square event (which was held in an Argentinian art gallery) was the "FREE TEQUILA BAR"!!! They were serving a new brand of tequila called EL BANDIDO and gave away a few keepsakes to remember the brand. IT WORKED! The highest alcohol bottle was the best! It had no after taste and went down smooth. I found myself coming back throughout the night to sample the different flavors but ultimately returned to the high concentrate brand. The art in the gallery was huge and playful in nature. While I didn't make as many contacts, Alexander, the host was truly welcoming and tried to connect with his guests.

Below are some pictures of the event. Spock was rather quiet this time until he met another Nathan in the crowd. LOL!!

Special Shout-out to Diana, Tania, and Daryl... I'll be contacting you, Nathan, and Alex in the future.

Cheers

N8









No comments: