Sunday, September 24, 2006

Something strange and interesting happened on September 22, 2006 at about 11:15 in the A.M.

It maybe very hard for some of you to accept but I have always felt that there was a power greater than myself influencing my life. THREE TIMES in my life I have had a butterfly land on my finger. The first two times I was in a meditative state literally calling out to get a response. This third time was different.
I was sitting in my backyard drinking a beer and smoking a cigar. As the smoke from the cigar blew to my left I noticed a Monarch butterfly hesitating/fluttering around in it. I thought nothing of it because at the time I was preoccupied with thoughts of the future. Oddly, the butterfly followed the trail of smoke and landed on my right leg just below my knee and very close to where my cigar hand was resting. So I froze because I thought that insects were afraid of smoke. Then it hit me that this was one of those moments so I opened my left hand that was resting on my left thigh and it happened. The butterfly flew over and landed on my left hand. I was shocked because the other times that this had happened I was really calling out to the Spirit world for a sign and this time it just happened. I took my eyes off of it and thought maybe I should say a prayer and it flew up and into the smoke that was in front of my face. I quickly said 'thank you, God!' and it immediately flew in a straight line over the back of the neighbor's house and pass the trees.
HONESTLY, you do not have to believe this story BUT it did happen on September 22, 2006 at about 11:15 in the A.M.
This incident encouraged me to attend a charity event that I was not going to attend. The event was for Sunflowerchildren.org and Gawad Kalinga. I took a few photos and I will post those pics next week. Until then keep faith and love in your hearts.
ALWAYS BELIEVE

Nate

No comments: