Saturday, February 09, 2008

A SECOND GO!!!!

I just started preproduction on a 20 minute short for a TV pilot festival. According to the festival FAQ thousands will view the entries and many production companies and networks will be present.

This will be a grand opportunity to gain exposure so I am putting forth a 110% to make the whole production run smoothly. I have assembled a group of talented actors and our Director of Photography (DP) has an outstanding eye for the beautiful and elegant. Hopefully, this combination will warrant some merit in the Pantheon of television entries at the festival.

Wish us Luck and I will definitely keep you informed of our progress as the competition date draws near.

Nate

p.s. I purposefully left out names and dates because contracts have not been signed yet ;)

No comments: