Wednesday, August 05, 2009

PROJECT TWENTY1 and Some New Friends


Greetings Everyone!

It has been awhile since I have blogged and I admit a lot has happened. For one thing, I went on hiatus for a few weeks. I felt a little burnt out seeing that I have been making projects and contesting since last June. Since that time I have won one award for film making but I have yet to see true rewards... That is just me being a bit of an ARSE!

Anyhoo... I went to a networking in Phillie that was associated with several film related projects. In fact, it was called Project Twenty1 and it was sort of amazing. The laws of magnetism were in full affect. The people that I was meant to meet naturally gravitated to me (please no fat jokes) and it was when I forced a conversation that the energies just didn't mix. I made at least 30 contacts and the majority of the people at the event were extremely nice. The event organizers were very professional and you could see that this event will actually grow in the next few years if handle in this manner.

Several people showed up that I knew from work and other net workings. My buddy, Ed, who is a great actor and Andrea whose daughter, Brittany, is a fresh new actress were there so I was in good company.

Project Twenty1 has a filmathon and a 21 day create-a-film contest if you are interested just Google Project Twenty1 to find out more about this great event held in Philadelphia. I am including a pic of Brittany so any interested can look her up via her MOM!

Take care everybody and I will be posting a new version of The PARC up soon.

Nate

No comments: