Sunday, December 20, 2009

Final thoughts on 2009

First let me say that I am THANKFUL that I and most of the people I know made through this year unscathed. In all truth, this was an interesting year. I completed several short films that have gathered a following of sorts. I learned who were true friends and who were just along for the ride. I understand that no matter how much responsibility you trust others with or that they willingly accept in the end it is just you and your belief in a higher power that completes the day or ends the adventure with victory.

Overall, people as a whole still disappoint me although I am HAPPY to know that there are a few that have both good intentions and the ability to act effectively on those intentions. More so, I feel a greater compassion for those who break through boundaries or persist until something good manifests from their actions. It is one thing the say a thing (lip service) and another the finish the task.

I wonder what 2010 holds in store. I know that I still have debts to pay but thankfully I am wiser for my efforts and dealings this year. All that I can hope is that I can effectively apply my experience to the tasks ahead to make them easier and more joyful for all who matter in my life.

FYI - Several good things transpired due to the early screening but if you want to find out you will have to contact me directly because I'm not telling :P

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON!!!! HERE'S HOPING THAT WE ALL HAVE A CHEERFUL AND BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments: