Thursday, December 23, 2010

Celebrity Shout-Out - BILL DUKE!!! So In The Light!!!

First let me say that it is rare for me to "Shout-Out" someone who is already famous and established but I have to make an exception. BILL DUKE is doing what all people (not just stars) should do and he is changing the perceptions of the world around him. A strong supporter of education and AIDS Awareness, Mr. Duke has devoted without much recognition time and energy and LOVE to the youth of this world. I am not going to explain further but I will do you one better by pointing you in his direction. 

www.officialbillduke.com

If you want to support one of his many causes or just give the man some good better yet GREAT energy check out the above site or click the title which has a link to his site. Below is his sites mission statement and photo (by Jennifermoss.com). We need more people not just celebs just like him. This guy is so in the Light.

Peace and positivity this Holiday Season

N8


MISSION STATEMENT
The purpose of this site is to help you understand me better as a human being as well as provide insight into some of the many causes I support that I hope you will find interest in and contribute to as well. I have also included various statistics and information on a number of troubling issues that I feel are having a great impact in today's society. Last but not least, I hope that this site will serve as a celebration of the human spirit through discussion, music, and eventually spirited chat room debate. In closing, I remain a simple man who has more questions than answers. Please join me as I seek to turn that tide.

No comments: