Friday, January 14, 2011

BIGGIE - N8 - ABSOLUTELY NO COMPARISON!!!

An associate of mine texted me saying that he had seen me in the city. I replied explaining that I was no where near the city. He laughingly texted over the pic. In my naivete I admitted that that guy sure did look like me and I ask what advertisement was that photo for? He exclaimed that it was BIGGIE SMALLS and that photo was taken at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum!
DUH!
There is like J-Lo and Miley Cyrus on both sides of the guy. Then he texted me another picture. All I have to say is I think I need to lose a few pounds (LMAO-4-REAL)!!!

N8

p.s. If you can't smile and laugh at yourself others definitely will!!! ;)


I need that suit!!!


Biggie has Miley & J-Lo in his pic and I got "Larry, Moe, and Curly" in mine...
ABSOLUTELY NO COMPARISON!!!
( STILL ROTFLMAO!!!)

No comments: