Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cesar Salazar's MMA training landed him a Virgin... T-Mobile ad that is (LMAO)

NO JOKE!!! The guy is filming this week on a campaign that starts as print ads, then progresses to internet commercials, and finally goes on air. The grappling hold that he shows in the clip is called the Kimora (or as I like to call it the Kill-more-a) Shoulder Lock and when he first gets into position I freaked out saying "No, No, NOOO!" then I remembered he actually got that gig because of it. Trust me if my legs are in the air with some 200+ pound dude between them something is terribly wrong cause I don't know no grapplin' and if I live everybody else is gonna die (lol4real)!

SERIOUSLY, I am super proud of Cesar! He is a versatile actor who has a vast range of emotions and true depth of character. I wish him the best of luck with the Virgin T-Mobile ad campaign. Trust me when I say Cesar is a versatile and talented actor. The fact that he can probably kill us in about three moves only reinforces the point that Cesar is one Bad @$$ Dude.

Cesar when you blow up be sure to remember the people who believed that you would make it to that point. The sky is the limit!

Good Luck!
N8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's awesome!!!!