Monday, October 30, 2023

Laura Marie Wixson’s and Steve Yank’s Halloween 🎃 Gifts

 So Spock aka Brian M. Wixson’s wife Laura has an Etsy store where she sells hand woven (knitted) gifts like blankets and scarves BUT she also knits 🧶 miniature items. Spock said that she wanted to give me a present for all the comments and support I gave her on social media sites so I freaked out!!! What could she be giving me???? It so happened that Spock was on his way to a fundraiser and wanted to drop it off. I freaked again!!! Over joyed with anticipation I greeted Spock who was already late and noticed something on his fingers… A DOORKNOB COZY????? LOL!!!! Apparently, she had an extra one… I didn’t even know that people made or needed those especially one with a Googly eye 👁 in the center!!! Well, it’s PERFECT for Halloween 👻 and I never had one before so this is clearly a scary good first!!! There’s a picture of Spock about to drive away as I’m holding it!!! Spock did say that some people with disabilities actually find doorknob cozies helpful… you learn something new everyday!!!! Thanks, Laura!!!! I Love It!!!


Also, Steve Yank just finished his second music video for his horror short sequel, The Towen 2, with the song ROCK STORM!!! Halloween has been giving me some cool vibes!

Enjoy 😉 !!



No comments: