Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Human Game 3 and The Choice are my next two projects to film!

 As some of you know I have recently decided that next year I’ll film again. These two scripts have been winning awards since the beginning of the pandemic but were delayed. Below is the link to Human Game 3’s GoFundMe page which is a TV pilot. The GoFundMe site has been up for a year but I stopped pushing it when setbacks prevented our original schedule. If we get funding now we should be able to film it in March! As for The Choice, if you’re interested in donating go to the web version of this blog and hit the donation button on the right side of the page! Be sure to clarify that it is for filming The Choice!

Here’s the link to GoFundMe https://gofund.me/60003293

Thanks and HG3 with Series Bible and script for The Choice are available upon request 

N8 

No comments: