Thursday, April 25, 2024

Some Pieces of The Sizzle Reel and an Apology

I had a few issues with actors and their schedules... Then I got a video editor app that had a lot of bugs even though it was the "Master Edition" of the app. So, I tried to piece together some clips from the .mov files that were shot and below with some effects that worked and other's that failed this is what I've got so far. 

When I get a proper editor, I'll redo these clips and edit the whole sizzle reel together. Below are some of the shots we got with the actors who were available. FYI - I had to use a skeleton crew because of people's schedule so the original crew was sacrificed due to necessity. I sincerely apologize!

N8

Bloody Mother flashback scene with actress Anastasia Kotenko


Motorcycle Reveal scene with HB Gibson as Clifton and E. Vincent Burrows as Virgil

 

Little Girl Scream scene with Promise C. as the girl and Spencer Cline as kidnapper!


No comments: