Friday, August 11, 2006

Party Season Is Around The Corner

The buzz is in the air. So far I have had over four different requests to attend five different networking parties.
It is funny how people turn an event that only lasts for a few hours into a seasonal extravaganza! I guess that everybody likes to see each other and talk about the events that occurred since the last party. These upcoming gatherings should be really interesting seeing that several people actually had a pretty successful year. One of the parties involves a musician friend of mine that I haven't seen in 15 years. He has been playing in the NY area and I didn't know about it so clearly he is invited to any event I go to and hopefully vice-versa will be the case at his events.
Most of this stuff doesn't start until September so its all good in my mind. A lot of people have done what they promised and I feel that it is my turn to step to the plate. I admit that this Summer was unusual and sometimes stressful but overall I really didn't work the way I wanted to. I don't have any real hard feelings about this because you often can't control the circumstances that come your way in life. All I can do is live and learn.
As usual, I'd like to thank all my friends who helped me through the bad stuff and for all the love and support that was shared with my family.

TAKE CARE and KEEP A PEACEFUL STATE OF MIND :)

N8

No comments: