Thursday, August 24, 2006

Yamakasi And The ART Of The Human Body In Motion

First let me say that I have always loved seeing the human body in motion. There is something about the natural (some would say divine) design of form and function that makes me enjoy watching athletics and dance.
In some facets of my art I try to show the effect of force and energy on objects especially those thing derived from the natural world around us. However, there is something to be said about the mind as a factor. The video that I am showing is more than athletics. This guy has trained himself to do that which the average person can't. He used his natural talent and mind in such a way that the inertia that would cause great injury to average person is negated by simple physics.
It is scary to watch and I recommend that NO ONE SHOULD TRY THIS STUNT!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!! *******Life is too precious to try a stunt like this because one miscalculation or change in the external factors and YOU ARE DEAD! *******

No comments: