Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Some placement news for HG3 and other thoughts.

As most of you loyal readers know HG3 (Human Game 3) was postponed until the Fall but that has only encouraged me to push the script more! So, I have been entering it into competitions and festivals. As you have read it has been winning and placing in those competitions. One that I recently occurred was through Coverfly. It was The Filmmatic Short Screenplay Awards where it made the Quarterfinals. Now, I have other scripts that I have been pushing but finance has been an issue. I am concerned for the production in the Fall as well. I am truly hoping that some studio/production company picks up the script and wants to make it for lack of a better phrase or option. So, put your prayers and mojos on it and stay frosty in all this heat! LOL N8

No comments: