Tuesday, November 08, 2022

Got 4 Zoom Meetings Through The Big Apple Film Festival With Agents And Managers... Plus More News

 Greetings Everybody!!!

As all of you may or may not remember, I entered HG3 and THE CHOICE into the Big Apple Film Festival (BAFF) Agents and Managers Competition. Well, HG3 did not place but got high rankings that put it into fourth place on Coverfly's Red List! THE CHOICE, however, did become a finalist and is now in the top 17% of Coverfly's Feature Comedy list... BUT let's get back to the BAFF!!!! Because of its high score I now have on November 18 from 11am to 2pm meetings with 3 agents and 1 manager to discuss the script. The agents are Roy Ashton of Gersh, Halle Mariner of APA, and Shan Ray of Gersh. The manager is Lee Stobby of Stobby Entertainment!!!
Put your GOOD energy, prayers, and mojos on it that day for me because they will be asking if there is any attached cast, of which, I will mention a few of you (if appropriate)!!! I have a hard time forgetting those who help me, so I more than likely won't forget you!
Also, on November 23rd, I have a phone pitch meeting with Jon Hersh to discuss a tv pilot that is diverse and has strong female characters, so I am planning on focusing on HG3 or THE PACT. So, for all those who were involved (and some who weren't) with these projects keep the GOOD energy flowing for that day before Thanksgiving. Hopefully, for the 8 minutes that they give for the phone pitch, I can really get something off the ground! Hersh has a huge production company, and they air on streaming networks like Netflix
PEACE






No comments: