Sunday, November 20, 2022

Halle Mariner of APA... Thank You!!

 As some of you know, November is a month of meetings for me. Just last Friday, I had 4 zoom meetings with 3 agents and 1 manager where we got to pick their brains and listen to their wisdom (as winners of The Big Apple Film Festival (see older posts)). 

Several of the speakers left their contact info, so naturally, I followed up with email/queries. Although, it has only been 1 day or so, I got a response from one of the hottest agents in the country who spoke in one of the meetings... HALLE MARINER!!! She responded which was quite exciting and although her schedule is heavy for the remainder of the year, she said that at the beginning of next year she would check out my work!!!

Hopefully, she will enjoy my work and want to continue to remain in contact... I think she would be a cool agent for several of my projects/scripts!!!

Keep your fingers crossed and send me some Good Energy!!!

N8

p.s.  As usual with this blog, I cannot take comments so look at my older posts to find out how to contact me. PEACE!!!  

No comments: