Thursday, November 10, 2022

THE CHOICE Is A Winner In The BIG APPLE FILM FESTIVAL!!!!

 The GOOD news keeps coming Thank GOD!!! I checked Coverfly to see about the rankings for The Choice and noticed that it was up from 17% to 12% out of 90,000 plus scripts on the site! I then checked its status in the Big Apple Film Festival and BEHOLD it said WINNER instead of finalist like it said before !!!! This is one of the biggest wins that I have received so my fingers are crossed that the zoom meetings that are mentioned in the previous post go well seeing that they are the results of the BAFF!!!

Pray, put your mojo on it, and/or send GOOD vibes ๐Ÿ˜Ž that these meetings go well!!!

Love you much!!!

N8 

ps- I did this so fast that they haven’t sent updated laurels, yet!!! lol ๐Ÿ˜† CHEERS!!!

No comments: