Monday, March 27, 2023

Daron Jenkins and Some Magical Unicorn Sh!t!!

The article where I talk about the event and why I named this post “Magical Unicorn Sh!t” is below the pictures. ENJOY!!!













 When I told a friend of mine in the industry about my new found connection with Daron Jenkins (of Planetx fame) he said “ You stepped in some magical unicorn shit!!!” I laughed so hard but understood what he meant! Sometimes the connections we make alter our path and help facilitate greater opportunities.

So I and HB Gibson ( of Human Game series) went to the industry mixer in NYC on the 27th of March at The Globe 🌍 which was Daron Jenkins’ event!!! I also invited some of my acquaintances from Stage 32 like screenwriter Angel Luis Martinez jr and Griot Media’s Ralph and Zelda Patterson who both really seemed to enjoy the event! I met as well a slew of industry people from producers, screenwriters, cinematographers, and actors!!! I even met a cpa by the name of Fred Siegel who had wonderful stories about indie filmmaking!!!

Some of the other guests were just different like Liz Rubin whose production company focused solely on climate and documentaries. There was a cinematographer named Jonah Hale who came with a producer named Marcie who both left an impression on me!!

N8 


No comments: