Saturday, March 04, 2023

It's Contest Time Again!!!

 So, I have been waiting to hear back from agents since November and when the new year came I had to make a decision to keep plugging away. So, I kept in contact with the agents and manager whom I met via Zoom meetings in November while at the end of January I began to contest again primarily with the scripts The Choice and The Lepidopteran (The Lepi. for short). Below is a list of all the contests I entered since the end of January. Wish me luck!!!

Stage 32 Female Driven Contest - The Lepidopteran

Emerging Screenwriters - The Choice & The Lepidopteran

Big Apple Film Festival Sci-Fi Competition - The Lepi.

Kosice Int'l Film Festival - The Lepi.

Swedish Int'l Film Festival - The Choice

Fade in Awards Sci-Fi Competition - The Lepi.

Sundance Episodic - The P.A.C.T.

Screencraft Fellowship - The Choice

TSL Free Screenplay Competition - The Choice

Circle of Confusion Fellowship - HG3

Macroproject Film Festival - The Choice & The Lepidopteran

ISA Diversity Initiative - The Lepidopteran & The Choice

I wanted to enter more competitions but funds prevented it... I got bills!!! (LOL)!!!

N8

No comments: