Tuesday, March 21, 2023

I Am now a Media Partner with NY Film/TV Collective

 It was kinda cool 😎 the way I got in! Excited about the upcoming event, I posted it on this blog and tweeted it out to several industry companies. I, also, shared the link with several social media sites and told Daron Jenkins ( of Planetx fame) about what I had done… he liked it and offered me the chance to become a Media Partner at this Monday March 27th event!!! I jumped on it and you can too by signing up for the event and clicking the Media Partner link. The event link is in the previous post and I will put it at the bottom of this one!!! Rules are still the same ( must have IMDb or LinkedIn url) and the cost is still $10! 

Hope you can make it!!!

N8 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ny-filmtv-industry-networking-mixer-march-2023-registration-579289048137?aff=estw&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&utm-medium=discovery&utm-source=tw&utm-term=listing

No comments: