Monday, September 18, 2023

Afterwards There Are Rainbows 🌈

 I wasn’t expecting much today but Life is full of Love and surprises! 

First, I got a notification from FilmFreeway that The Towen 2 got accepted into The Cult Film Festival in England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 so I began notifying the cast and crew of their good news!



Next, I checked my and my mom’s blogs. Lo and behold, my mom’s blog had reached the 4000 mark (which is GREAT seeing that she has not been writing on it for a while) and when I checked my blog it had crossed the 90,000 mark!!! I was shocked and pleased because it has been increasing exponentially for the past few months! 

Finally at the end of the day it stopped raining and when I went out I saw not one but three rainbows 🌈!!! Two were together and the other was towards the right of the house so I snapped a few pictures!!! What makes this extra special is that during the rain 🌧 I was praying for an answer and when the rain came to an end I got it!!!! I won’t tell you what I was praying for but after I got the answer and those rainbows 🌈 appeared I knew GOD had heard my little prayer and was reassuring me that it was going to be okay!!!

Below are pictures of the rainbows 🌈… sometimes it is the little things that make a difference!!!!

Love and Light to you all!!!

N8 




No comments: