Sunday, September 17, 2023

HG3 Update Plus Book Campaign News

 I did something different with my script HG3 (Human Game 3: The Revelation) by attaching a series Bible to the script on Coverfly.com as a separate entry into a competition. It was the same competition that I entered *BEEP* into and it didn't place BUT as an individual entry it did score high enough to rank 49% on Coverfly!!! So maybe the effort wasn't for not even though I wanted it to place!

Also, I started last week a national campaign promoting my books. Maybe some of you received a letter in the mail with 2 postcards in it. On the postcards I have QR codes for the different sites that I wanted more exposure for, and one postcard had the books QR codes on Amazon along with the url sites for my social media. If you'd rather order the books from the publisher, Outskirst Press, please check the links provided below or in previous posts.

 I'd like to generate more interest in SAPIEN FILMS and our projects so please do subscribe or connect with me on the web. Unlike the blog, I can actually respond to your queries and comments through other media platforms!

The Zen Cookbook link on Outskirts Press

https://outskirtspress.com/bookstore/details/isbn/9781598001891


BOY link on Outskirts Press

https://outskirtspress.com/bookstore/details/isbn/9781432704469

No comments: