Friday, September 22, 2023

The BAFF and Stage 32 Animation Competition

 So I entered The Big Apple Film Festival’s Agents and Managers Lab again this year with my script *BEEP*!!! I had some success with The Choice in last Fall’s competition but it was cut short by the writers strike. If you check my older posts you can see some of the progress that was made before the strike. I am hoping that they resolve these issues before the end of the year so whatever comes of The BAFF this year will be productive (if I even get into the lab)!!!

Also, my sci-fi script, The Lepidopteran, was entered into the Stage 32 Animation Competition! I hope that people/readers of it will check out the artwork for the script in older posts by typing in the search box in the web version of my blog. If curious just type Lepidopteran and most of the articles/posts should pop up! I hope you and anyone interested in the script enjoy the art as much as the script. It would be awesome as anime!!! Below is one of my favorite pieces!

Peace ☮️ 

N8 



No comments: